Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It has been a long time coming

This blog has been something I have wanted to do all year. But when I lost my job I was advised not to post my views on something so public. Because possibly someone wouldn't hire me because of what they found. So I put it off...until now.

Now I have been hired by the Hilton to check their guests in and answer odd questions...which will be posted here in the future. I also have an all new set of guests to deal with. It's a little more intense then Disneyland as in they don't go away for a few days :/ Which I will post here. And since I no longer work for the mouse Disneyland stories will be posted here also. You might catch a Kobe Bryant story or two.

So stayed tuned everyone this is the wildest story of my life ever told.

2 comments:

  1. Hey cuz! I saw you had a new (or newly updated) blog! I'm stoked! And congrats on the new job, that's great! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete