Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's your status?

I was deeply disturbed the other day when I found out my cousin was pregnant via facebook. It is not so much as her having 5 kids and that she is only a month older then I am, more that I had to find out about it along with the rest of the world. I saw her a month ago IN PERSON, she told other people then, why put it on facebook talking about her pregnancy headaches?

I know this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black because I broke the news to the world I had been fired from Disney on Facebook. That was different though. I couldn't fight through the sobs to even speak.

I guess I am old fashion. I guess I like to talk to people still. You know like face to face have a conversation. Or even talk to someone on the phone. I like to hear people laugh...not just a lol or :)

Facebook is good to use to keep up with those people you wouldn't keep up with without facebook. But note to my close friends and family. Feel free to give me a call.

1 comment:

  1. I'm old fashioned too :) I like talking to people for real and I definitly don't like find out life changing things on facebook either :)

    ReplyDelete