Monday, September 20, 2010

Sickness - BAH!

I started getting a stuffy nose the other day and blamed it on allergies. Then I got a little cough and blamed it on my throat being dry. Now I have a scratchy throat and know I am sick. So I am eating Zicam and drinking lots of water. Hoping I can kill this thing.

What I hate the most about being sick is not really being sick but how you get it. I showed up at work 2 days ago and found out that my coworker had been sick and was still coughing. I barely work with her! But somehow she had infected the things at work enough to make the virus spread. UGH! Why can't people be more careful. Like slather themselves with antibacterial lotion. Because that is what I am going to be doing.

Hopefully this will go away soon and I will be feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment