Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Will Brad Pitt ever be in a Lifetime Movie.

I was flipping through channels the other day and I landed on the Lifetime Network. I saw Rob Lowe in one of the movies and I thought who would be the least likely person to be in a Lifetime movie. I came up with Brad Pitt.

I hope Mr. Pitt's career would never stoop as low as to having to be in a Lifetime movie. Although more noticeable people have filmed one i.e. Mariska Hargitay. Mr. Pitt's movie choices have been a bit rough, to say the least. A cop chasing a serial killer in Seven. A mind bending psychological thriller in Twelve Monkeys. I guess the closest he has come to a Lifetime movie was The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. But I thought that movie was weird.

His high profile life and potentially endless career, as well as the royalties he gets from all his current movies, will probably make it so he never has to make a Lifetime movie. But who knows what his future may bring. Maybe 5 more kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment